Wednesday, January 4, 2017

5 Lifestyle Changes for a Happier Life




I'm always looking for some new piece of advice to have a happier life and throughout this year I've made some small changes that make me enjoy life a little more. That being said, I'm sharing today seven lifestyle changes, some of them I have incorporated into my life and some I want to start practicing for 2017. 


    1.  Practice Positive thinking. 

 The only person who can make your day become a nightmare is yourself. You have the decision about what the day will be like. By practicing positive thoughts you will not let negative thoughts cloud your day. Even on the worst circumstances always try to find something to keep you uplifted.

    2.  Plan Less. Do More. 

Planning has lots of benefits, it helps you manage time and keep track of the things that you want to do, but sometimes its good to let go of the planner and start a random adventure. The best memories that I have are those that are not planned. By not having something planned and letting life take its course, its makes you appreciate how beautiful life can be. 

    3.  Surround Yourself with People that Inspire you. 

This tip goes hand in hand with tip 1. Surround yourself with people that won't get in the way of you practicing positive thinking. "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." This saying cannot be more true. Be around the people that inspires you to be a better version of yourself and drift away from the people that do not bring anything positive into your life. 

    4.  Do something every day to achieve your dreams. 

We all have dreams and it can be frustrating when you do not see yourself living your dream life. To achieve what you want you can not sit and wait for it to happen. You need to work to achieve it. Do something every day to help you achieve your goals.

    5. Learn How to Not Give a F*ck. 

I think this one explains itself and is something I've been trying to incorporate more in my life. Its time to start doing things without caring what will people think. Once you take into account what others think of you, you deprive yourself of your ideas and creativity.  






16 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I'm definitely going to try follow these this year, hopefully they will improve my overall moods when things get busy and stressful! Thanks for sharing!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I definitely want to be more positive all around this year! I think it´s so important to not let the negative things in life drag you down too much!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good advice! I have to work hard at number 1, but I notice how much better I feel when I do it. x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Wonderbra Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good advice!! Really important things that people overlook, also love your blog :)

    Olivia | Immobulife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice! Definitely need to consider this throughout the year! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5 has been my mantra since FOREVER! These are great tips :) Awesome post!

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tips are so important- especially #5! Haha!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great advice. I need to stop caring so much about everything and enjoy more.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.