Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January Goals


Goals 2017

I wanted to try to make at least five goals every month for 2017. Today I'm sharing my January goals. At the end of the month I will do a recap where I discuss which goals I've achieved.



January Goals 

  1. Read a book.  Reading is one of my favorite pastimes, but with work, college and everyday tasks it's been almost impossible for me to sit down and enjoy a book. 
  2. Blog two times a week.  Just this past Sunday I relaunched my blog and I'm really exited about it. I aim to blog two times a week (every Sunday and Wednesday); for me is really important not only to create content that I love and enjoy, but also I want that content to be helpful for the readers.  
  3. Be more active on Instagram.  I love Instagram, but I tend to be picky about the pictures that I post, because of that I don't post as much as I would like to. My goal for this month is to post at least four times a week. (You can see how am I doing with this goal by following my Instagram: in1997blog)  
  4. Use up  at least one beauty product.  My beauty collection keeps growing and growing, but I realized that I haven't used up any product. 
  5. Use my planner.  Every year is the same, I buy planner and promise myself that I'm going to use it every day. Then, the first two weeks go by and I stop using the planner. This year I bought a simple monthly planner that is small and light enough for me to take everywhere. 
These are my first five 2017 resolutions. Share in the comments what are your resolutions or goals for this month or any advice that you might have that could help me achieve my goals. Happy January!

-M

8 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that this month I could write a better content for my blog :D
    May you have a great 2017 :)

    xx
    fatinamdzfr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Not too far-reaching and totally achievable if you stick to them. I can relate to the struggle of reading for fun when life is so busy. Good luck! x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals.
    Hope you manage to complete them all...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great goals! Reading is one of my favourite past times too and I find that really a little before bed every night helps me sleep a lot better xxx

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. These goals are so similar to mine!! I really want to end every day with a chapter of a book to chill out and get off social media xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.