Sunday, January 29, 2017

January Recap




Today I will be going through some of the goals that I set myself at the start of January.



1. Read a book. With 16 credits in college, a sewing course, blogging and my everyday activities I didn't find a time to sit and read. I have been reading more because of the essays and short stories that I have to read for uni, but I couldn't read a book. But this will definitely be on my priorities next month.

2. Blog two times a week. I did blog 2 times a week!!!! I blog every Sunday and Wednesday. Here's a list of the blog posts that I wrote this month:


3. Be more active on Instagram. Keeping up with social media is harder than I thought, but I can proudly say that I did achieve this goal.  ( My Instagram: in1997blog

4.  Use up at least one beauty product. I didn't finish any product, but I hit pan on the Nars Laguna Bronzer and I'm almost out of Mario Badescu hand cream. 

5.  Use my planner.  If you read my January Goals blog post you know that I struggle with using my planner. Every year I buy one (or even two planners) and I never use them. This time I am taking advantage of my planner and now I don't think I can't live a day without it. 

Let me know how you did with your January Goals! 

Also, don't forget to pin it! 


-M


2 comments:

  1. It's actually SO hard to finish one makeup item!! I know that's probably on my list too :)

    Fatima x www.fatima-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thanks for stopping by, Fatima

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.