Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mario Badescu

Mario Badescu Review drying lotion

Back in December, I was reading reviews about skin care products and I came across the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. After reading the review I went to the Mario Badescu website to buy the Drying Lotion and end it up with six products to try. After almost two months using them on the daily, today I'm sharing my thoughts on some of their products.

 Drying Lotion 
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion was the product that I went to their website looking for. This claims to dry up whiteheads overnight and helps to draw impurities from the skin. This spot treatment can act differently in everyone, but for me it works wonderfully. Every time I get a pimple, I pick up the product and put a small amount on the problem areas. The majority of the times the pimple goes away overnight, other times it takes a few days for it to disappear completely.  (If you have sensitive skin, I suggest to try it first in your hand before applying it to your face.) 

Enzyme Cleansing Gel
I received this (non-foaming) as a gift for purchasing their products, but as soon as I finish this sample I will probably buy the full size. This cleanser is a refreshing gel that cleanses the skin and removes left over makeup leaving the skin soft. 
Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater
Of all the Mario Badescu products this is probably one of my favorites. I use this spray everyday as a refresher and to set my makeup.  I will be writing a post all about this product and the ways I use it. 

Almond and Honey Face Scrub 
This is another sample that I received and fell in love with. This scrub does not dry out your face and it's gentle on the skin. I apply it two times a week and every time it leaves my skin soft and clean. 
Have you ever tried Mario Badescu?

-M 






10 comments:

  1. I've never tried Mario Badescu products but the drying lotion and facial mist have been spoken about so much lately, I might have to cave in and try them out. They're such photogenic products too haha
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drying lotion and the facial mix are my favorites! Let me know what you think when you try it.
      -M

      Delete
  2. Mario Badescu is such a great brand that I need to try more of! The facial spray is one of my favourite products that I have repurchased over and over! I would try the drying lotion because I've heard so many great things, but I tend to get cystic acne rather than whiteheads!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rose water its definitely my favorite I'm on my third bottle now! thanks for stopping by
      -M

      Delete
  3. I've never heard about that brand before but I definitely need to try it !
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about the entire line but have yet to try! Thanks for the reminder and great post!
    Thank you for visiting babe, hope to see you back soon to check out Part II of my wedding album!

    Xx- Julie | Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to pick up the drying lotion, sounds so good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.