Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nude Embrace | 5 favorite nude lipsticks |


Best nude lipsticks

Nude lipsticks are the only lipsticks that I wear and because of that I have a lot of them in my makeup collection. Today I'm sharing 5 of the lipsticks that I tend to use the most.

  1.  Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude. Out of these five lipsticks this one is my favorite.  As the name suggests, is a liquid lipstick that looks beautiful on the lips.  
  2.  Nars Audacious Lipstick in Babara. This one I got recently and I can't stop wearing it. The formula is creamy and pigmented. The only bummer with the Nars lipsticks is the price ($32.00). Looking through my makeup collection I found that the Kiko Milano in 924 it's an amazing dupe for Barbara.  
  3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 45. This nude is more in the pink side compared to the lipsticks mentioned. Kate lipsticks have the most comfortable and luxurious formula in the drugstore. 
  4. Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Nude Embrace (650). This is the only matte lipstick in this list; Nude Embrace was one of my first buys when I started getting interested in the makeup world and still today is one of my favorites. 
  5. Loreal Paris  Collection Exclusive in Jennifer's Nude. Jennifers Nude is a lighter version of the Kate Lipstick in 45. If you are a starting out with makeup this is the lipstick for you. 
Share in the comments your favorite Nude Lipstick. Also, don't forget to pin the post if you liked it! 
-M


18 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of people talk about the too faced melts, love this shade so may have to give it a try! Great picks :)


    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need Nars Barbara in my life - looks gorgeous!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the best lipstick I have ever tried!

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! I'm a big fan of the Kate Moss nude lipsticks :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kate Moss Lipsticks. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love Too Faced! I'd also recommend the crème lipstick in Naked Dolly!
    Holly
    www.palmtreedecember.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely give it a try! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of red lipsticks but these nude shades are really gorgeous and something like Two Faced Melted lipstick I would like to try.

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude lipsticks are my favorite but I want to start experimenting with red lips.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. I have been wearing lots of nude and soft pink shades lately, and I love them. I must try the Kate Moss Nude lipsticks, they are on my wishlist so hopefully soon I will try at least one! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try them! They are amazing!

      Delete
  7. I always use the Kate nude, I got it because I usually lose lipsticks if I'm using them everyday and this seemed like a good daytime lipstick, but fortunately I haven't lost it and I've nearly ran out! I've tried Loreal in Blake's red and that is my go to red lip - I always get compliments when I wear it, so I think next I'll be trying the Loreal Jennifer's Nude!

    Thanks for sharing :)
    Y x The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely give Blake's red a try. I want to start wearing more red lipsticks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Nude shades are my favorite!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. I love nude! So elegant!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.