Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Mornings


computer tumblr

Sunday is my favorite day of the week, to be more specific Sunday mornings. Sunday is the only day of the week that I don't wake up to an alarm. Every morning I let myself sleep until my body decides to wake up and after doing my morning routine there are six things that I do. 



  • | Scrub | Before doing my morning face routine I will use the Mario Badescu Almond & Honey Non Abrasive Face Scrub. I got a sample of this products a few weeks ago and I love it, as soon as I'm done with this sample I am definitely getting the full size. This product leaves my face soft and it smells amazing. 
  • | Face Mask | I adore using face masks almost every 2 weeks Im trying a new one. Lately I've been using the New Age Beauty Charcoal Wash-off mask. I am always looking to try new face masks so if you know any good ones please let me know. 
  • | Tea | Usually I have tea in the afternoon cause I never have time in the mornings, but on Sunday mornings I make myself a cup of my favorite tea which is Tazo Passion Tea. 
  • | Nail polish | I only wear nude nail polish and its usually the Essie Lady Like nail polish and because I can't wait hours for my nails to dry I use the Revlon Liquid Quick Dry which I recommend if you are as impatient as me. 
  • | Plan | I dedicate at least ten minutes of my Sunday Morning to organize and plan any assignments, readings or blog posts. 
  • | Blog. Write. Brainstorm | Every Sunday morning (and Wedenesday) I post here on my blog, brainstorm new ideas and write. 
Those are six things I do every Sunday Morning. Whats your favorite thing to do on Sunday Mornings? 
-M

1 comment:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.