Wednesday, January 25, 2017

| What I've been Loving | January 2017

january favorites  2017

Here's a round up of the things I've been obsessed with this January


Favorite Lifestyle Item 
My monthly planner is definitely one of my favorites this month. As I said in my January Goals post, I always forget to use my planner, but because this new planner has a simple design and it's easy to carry around, its been working for me.  

Favorite Fashion Piece
I don't like carrying around big purses when I go out. This month I found the perfect size bag to carry everything I need. The best part is that this shoulder bag was only $19.90 from forever 21. (get yours here) 
Favorite Food/Drink 
I love the Starbucks Passion Iced tea, but for the days that I don't feel like driving to Starbucks I make  myself a cup of Tazo Passion Tea. 
Favorite Song
This month I don't have a favorite song, I have a favorite album. Halsey's album, BADLANDS, have been on repeat for weeks now. 
Favorite Beauty Product
I've been loving the Nars Lipstick in Barbara, you can read more about it in my Nude Embrace: 5 favorite Lipsticks post. 

Favorite Quote 
"Make it happen" 

-M 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this velvet dress long sleeve . And twirl around with pride!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.