Sunday, February 5, 2017

30 PHOTO IDEAS FOR INSTAGRAM



One of the goals that I set myself last month was to be more active on Instagram. I found out, during the process of taking a picture, editing and posting it, that coming up with photo ideas was the challenging part. I'm not an Instagram expert, but almost everybody knows that the more frequently you post, the more chances you have to gain new followers, therefore I have been trying to post more often on my Instagram.


Today I wanted to share 30 photo ideas for Instagram. Also at the end of the post there is a free printable!


                                                                      1.  Workspace 
2. Favorite Quote 

3. Favorite Drink
4. Flat lay of your Favorite Products




5. Your view 
6. Your Hobby 
7. Everyday Activity 
8. A BTS (Behind The Scenes)

9. What's in your bag 
10. A book you are currently reading 
11. What are you wearing 
12. Food


13. Favorite Pair of Shoes 

14. Throwback 
15. A Blog Post 

To read the rest of the Instagram Photo ideas make sure to download the free printable here
Also let me know what your Instagram is and if you have any other photo idea don't forget to share it. 

Don't forget to Pin it! 


-M


6 comments:

  1. I always struggle with what to post on Instagram - thank you for the ideas!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it helped! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. i definitely struggle with ideas sometimes, these are great!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment, Danielle

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.