Wednesday, February 15, 2017

New In Beauty


colourpop loral benefit Once again, my desk is filled with new beauty purchases that I don't need. If you have been around for a while, you know that I'm an impulsive buyer and that I end up buying things that I don't need and then I forget to use them. In order for me to use them, I came up with the idea of sharing some of my new purchases and at the end of the month I will have a review on them, by doing this I will have the pressure to use these products because I promised a review. Here are the three products that I will be trying this month:

1. ColourPop Just Peachy Lip Bundle. This was actually a gift from a friend that I keep forgetting to try. I have never tried ColorPop makeup before, so I'm exited to give these three nude shades a try. The bundle includes three lipsticks: the ultra matte lipstick in Instigator and Speed Dial and it also includes an ultra satin lipstick in Screenshot. This month I'm going to be trying Instigator.  
  
2. Benefit They're Real Big Sexy Eye Kit. This kit includes three duo shadows in the shades Beyond Nude, Naughty Neutral and Bombshell Brown. Beyond Nude is a champagne and a matte light brown color; Naughty Neutral is a soft pink and a rose brown color; Bombshell Brown is a taupe and brown color. This kit also comes with a Shadow blender that is meant to make your eyeshadow application easier. 

benefit loreal colourpop


3. Loreal Pure-Clay Mask. This is the product that I'm the most excited about to try. Lately I've been obsessed with face mask, therefore when I saw that Loreal had come out with three different face masks I n knew that I need it to try it. There are three masks to choose from; the Purify & Mattify Treatment Mask, Detox & Brighten Treatment Mask and, the one that I picked up, the Exfoliate & Refine Treatment Mask.  

Those are the three products that I will be trying for the rest of the month. If you have ever tried one of these products let me know. I will love to know your experience with these. 

Don't Forget to Pin it! 

6 comments:

  1. I hope you like the Colourpop lippies! Just a warning: the Ultra Mattes are very drying, so prep your lips! ;)
    Ela | www.stealingyoursunbeams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate to try that Benefit eye kit!I lovee the colours x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and really easy to blend!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait until colourpop are more readily available in the UK, definitely going to be a day to celebrate hah. I loooove facemarks so much right now, I just bought two fresh ones from lush today- let us know how the L'Oreal one goes!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will. Thanks Dalal! I love reading your comments!

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.