Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Only 35o Morphe Palette Review You Will Ever Need

Morphe 35o Review

The 35o Morphe palette is a product that has been raved about for a while, but if you haven't jump in the wagon let me share some of my thoughts about this palette. I bought this palette a few months ago and since then I've been obsessed with it. This is the palette that I reach out the most when I'm doing an eye look on myself or my friends. I am going to be dividing this blog post in three sections: (1) versatility, (2) packaging and price, and (3) formula.

Versatility 

When you first look at this palette it gives the impression that is for people who are experienced with makeup and prefer a more dramatic look. This is not necessarily true. I bought this palette when I wasn't that comfortable wearing dramatic eye looks; at first I started using the matte settle colors to create everyday looks, but then I became interested with the idea of creating new looks with the orange shades and so I did. What I want to communicate is that this palette can be great not only for those "makeup veterans" but also for beginners. Also, with this palette you can create day or night looks and if you search Morphe 35o makeup tutorial on YouTube you will find thousands of guided tutorials. 
Versatility 5/5 

Packaging & Price 

The Morphe 35o palette can be purchased at the Morphe website for $22.99, which is not bad considering that there are 35 shadows. That's about $0.65 per shadow. (+ if you search Morphe discounts you will find tons of discount codes). There is nothing special about this packaging is just a plastic black case and honestly for the price this is okay with me, the only thing that I would've like is a mirror. 
Packaging & Price 4.5/5

Formula

Let's get into the good stuff.  These eyeshadows are amazing. The pigmentation is insane; in the picture below there are a few of my favorite eyeshadow swatches from this palette. They are soft, go on smoothly and easy to blend. Even though I don't wear eye primer they manage to last all day. The only down side with this formula is that some eyeshadows can have  fallout when applying. 
4.9/5 

swatches

Overall, I do recommend this palette and I will definitely get a new one once I start running out of my favorite shades. Let me know your thoughts on this palette. Also, if you want me to review any beauty product feel free to let me know; it will help a lot! 

Don't forget to Pin it!





10 comments:

  1. This palette looks stunning, definitely need to add this to my wishlist! It's such a good price too!xx

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the palette of dreams... I LOVE the swatches they are gorgeous.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is such a pretty palette! those swatches are glowing! x

    www.wanderlustboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Is one of my favorite palettes in my collection!

      Delete
  4. I've heard nothing but amazing things about this palette! this is a really lovely review, I must pick one up asap x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the look of this palette! But after buying the violet voss holy grail palette I just cannot justify this one too!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades are so pretty! I need to reach for my Morphe matte palette more!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.