Wednesday, February 8, 2017

5 Ways to use rose Water



Last Christmas, I gift myself a Mario Badescu Rosewater and since then I've been obsessed with it. I started using it as a toner, but suddenly I found myself using it every time I got the chance. I even made up excuses to use it when it wasn't necessary, but what can I say, I'm truly in love with this product. I thought I will write a post about the ways I use the Mario Badescu Rosewater to get everyone to love this product as much as I do.

1. Toner. Every night, after I remove my makeup, I spray the rosewater on a cotton pad and use it as a toner. Because I have sensitive skin this is perfect; usually toners leave my face dry, but the Mario Badescu Rose water is gentle on the skin.

2. Skin freshener. I keep in my bag a travel size of the rosewater (of course) and every time I feel my face dry I spray it to my face. Rosewater helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.

3. To help me sleep. The aroma of the rosewater makes me feel relaxed. Every night before going to sleep, I spray some of the Mario Badescu Rose water on my pillow to help me fall asleep faster.

4. To calm my anxiety. This one goes hand in hand with number 3. Again, because of the aroma, rosewater helps me to feel relax and take away some of the anxiety.

5. For my puffy eyes. When I spent a lot of times on my computer or I don't get enough sleep I wake up with puffy eyes. When this happens, I spray rosewater on a cotton pad and leave them in my eyes for around 3 to 5 minutes. This usually helps to reduce the puffiness.

Let me know if there are other ways to use rosewater. I will use any excuse to keep incorporating the Mario Badescu Rosewater into my routine.

Don't forget to pin it!

-M

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Maria!! I'm so happy that you liked my Furla bag! It's actually one of my favorites if not my favorite! hehe ;) Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose water is the best! I love, love, love using it as a toner. It's so nice. :]

    // itsCarmen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use pure rose water as a toner and also to make my mud masks, instead of using water I just use some of the rose water and it's much gentler on the skin. Really need to try the Mario Badescu one!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.