Sunday, March 5, 2017

3 New Beauty Products to Try in March


I did some shopping, again, and my makeup collection keeps growing and growing. Today I want to share 4 new items that I recently purchased and will be trying this month.


1. Colourpop Lippies Primer. I have never tried a lip primer before. I'm not a primer girl in general, but when I saw this lip primer in the Colourpop website for only $5 I was curious. Can't wait to give this a try.

2. Colourpop Hi-Maintenance Palette. I saw this palette a while ago in one of my favorite beauty blog, Jasmine Talks Beauty, and I fell in love with the shades. This palette is full with cranberry and rosy shades.

3. Colourpop Lo-Key Palette. When I went on the Coloupop website to purchase the Hi-Maintenance palette I saw this palette and I could not leave it behind. These are more wearable orange earthy tones that I plan to use for the everyday makeup.

Let me know if you have tried any of the products before! Have a nice week!!

-M 




1 comment:

  1. I've never actually tried colourpop but its meant to be so good! I really need to. Loved this post lovely

    Beckie xo // The Pale Tails

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.